During the March 8th Christine Baranski post, I asked for votes for a later blog entry. There was no milestone or anniversary to celebrate, but I am surprised that I've made it past 30 posts in a blog that was originally created as a placeholder for an account.
Unfortunately, I'm not much closer now to coming up with something based on the votes. Let's see:
- We had a vote for no broken private-parts posts. Not only did I not intend to do one, it appears that such discussions have faded at this time from this "end of the blogosphere".
- I've never made a fool of myself with anyone famous I've met.
- I have not learned Klingon since the 8th of this month.
- There is Tara's free-writing suggestion, but I don't really think anyone wants to see the result of that, including myself. Could be scary. If I had a cat, I might make it walk on the keys instead.
- No brush with fame, either. Just a bunch of friends who have met famous people.
I'm going do some more thinking on this one.
I will say that there are plans for at least one "Monday Morels" entry once mushroom season hits in a month or so. Mmmmm, shrooms.